One of the pillars that supports the Caramuru Group corporate philosophy is Simplicity which permeates our relations and management processes. For us, simplicity means searching for concrete results with creativity, intelligence and transparency in our actions. A principle which is also reflected in the conduct standards of our Code of Ethics created to orient the behavior of our leaders, officers, directors, employees and shareholders.
- Provide food, inputs, biofuels and services with quality, meeting the needs of customers and consumers, generating values to society, suppliers, employees and shareholders.
Vision – 2025
- To serve customers and consumers with quality products and services.
- Operate differentiated commodities.
- Have an environment that stimulates creativity, innovation and self-development of its employees.
- Have strong brands in consumer products.
- Have strong and innovative logistics.
- Have an international presence with structured investments.
- Act based on environmental, social and economic sustainability principles.
- Have processes supported by automation and technological innovations.
- To take care of health and safety in the work of employees.
- Maintain a consistent track record of growth and profitability.
- Integrity and Ethics
- Trust and Mutual Respect
- Simplicity and Transparency in Relationship
- Valuing and Developing Employees
- Discipline and Professionalism
- Daring and Creativity
- Respect for the Environment
Ethical Guidelines and Standards of Conduct:
- Look after the interests of the company.
- Fulfill the promise and not make promises that can’t be kept.
- Maintain simplicity and honesty in actions.
- Seek company profitability as a result of honest and ethical work.
- Commit to the truth and to what is just.
- Be aware that there is no right way to do what is wrong.
- To act in the protection of the interests of the company and to reject the issues of bad faith.
- Impartiality in decisions involving people.
- Maintain personal relationships characterized by sincerity and authenticity.
- Use only advertisements that lead the customer or consumer to have a clear and faithful image of our products and services.
- Encourage teamwork which should be characterized by the spirit of mutual respect and trust between people.
- Be proud of what we do, humility in the face of the positive results we have achieved, and the courage to quickly correct mistakes.
- Maintain a relationship with the public sector based on the principles of our Code of Ethics and compliance with legal regulations.
- Act in accordance with ethical principles and good conduct in the internal and external environments.